by Douglas Young
You must read this if you have any aspirations of ever making money on the Internet. The only Promise or Guarantee You will get from me is that these seven tips could save you hundreds of dollars and possibly make you tens of thousands of dollars.
1. The TRUTH is YES, You can make a very comfortable living on the Internet from the comforts of your home. Matter of fact you can get filthy Rich but It is not easy and about 95% of those who try fail! There are Many reasons why they fail and we will touch on a few of them in this article. Here is the First Tip! 95% of the people who have web sites or web pages proclaiming to make you rich by buying into their program haven't made a dime themselves and won't!!
2. Try this! when investigating a program to join, don't just read the testimonials and try to make a decision on that alone but ask for email address of those people and personally send them a email asking what they think of the program now. You will be enlightened I'm sure. I use this method always and 9 times out of 10 I get no response at all or if I do it is negative. If you find a program that people you email respond and respond favorably it is probably worth looking into.
3. Take Action, once you have decided upon working with a certain program after investigating it, go to work on it vigorously! And don't be afraid to ask for help either. Work your program diligently until you have a income stream coming in before you try to start another program. You can get totally overwhelmed and frustrated if you try to start to many things at once. not to mention the fact that you won't have the time and you will find yourself losing money instead of making it.
4. Do Nothing! then expect to Get Nothing. Don't believe for a second that your going to pay anywhere form twenty dollars to two thousand dollars for a program, get your web site going then sit back and watch the moo la roll in. It just doesn't work that way! No matter who tells you different.
5. Start now! don't be afraid, find that niche program that appeals to you and go for it! Selling Your product on the Internet is not like going door to door or having to face the person and give your spiel to. With a little effort even the most timid can become super promoters on the Internet. There's no limit to what you can do, it's all up to you.
6. Eliminate all the learning curve and trial and error phase when your first starting out by promoting an already proven product. There's Thousands of dollars each and every month to be had by promoting a product or affiliate program of someone else's. Stick with the programs that you can build residual income with. Something that you sell once and it keeps making you money month after month, year after year.
7. Have faith in yourself! maintain a high degree of integrity, help others whenever you can and except help when it is offered. Every persons success begins with a dream, have big dreams and settle for nothing but big Success. Don't procrastinate take action Now.
Keep these tips in mind, so that your Success is assured with your Web site, and your products.
Back to the Basics: How to Successfully Start an Online Business
If you begin with a solid
foundation, you increase your chances of success. With that in mind, I’d like
to share some of those truths with you now in an effort to help you get
started on the right foot.
Choosing A Business Model For Your Online Business
Whether you already have an online business or would like to start one, developing a business model is a must. A business model spells out how you are going to generate revenue from your business.
Mini Site or Content-based Web Site?
Are you in a dilemma whether to create a mini site or a content-based web site for your new product or service?
Is a mini site with a few pages enough or should you spend more time and create a content-based web site which contains many pages?
The 6 Basic Rules of E-Commerce
How can you expect people to buy your product, if you don't tell them about it??
Do You Feel Overwhelmed Running A Web Business?
I certainly have my own techniques for time management, but I asked for feedback from other entrepreneurs. Here's some of their solutions.