by Guy Quantrell
Every website needs traffic because without traffic it's impossible to sell anything. Here are 8 simple ways how you can get your website hit counter explode.
1) Start an affiliate program. It's the No.1 way how to get high quality traffic to your website. Almost every successful online business has an affiliate program.
2) Build an opt in list. This is the most important factor of any internet business. With an opt in list you can get massive high-quality traffic to any website instantly. Every successful internet marketer has an opt in list.
3) Use a tool such as Traffic Equalizer. This tool instantly creates thousands of search engine friendly pages for your website. Each page is targeted for one
key phrase and gets traffic from search engines. Get the tool at trafficequalizer.com
4) Write articles and submit them to article directories and ezine publishers. Collect a list of ezine publishers and submit your articles to them. Also submit your articles to article directories. Also advertise to Ezine readers. A great tool for this can be found at: http://www.ezinebroadcast.com/main.cgi?guyquantrell
5) Exchange links with other websites. Exchanging links with hundreds of other websites can bring heavy traffic to your website. You can exchange links very fast using ARELIS link exchange tool at axandra-link-popularity-tool.com
6) Create a brandable viral ebook that promotes your website. Give this ebook to marketers with large opt in lists. Let them customize it with their affiliate links that point to your website and give it away to their subscribers for free. This will bring steady, non stop traffic to your website.
7) Submit your website to directories and other websites that accept submissions. You can find such websites by visiting search engine such as Google, and searching for "add url" "your keywords", "add site" "your keywords", "your keywords" "directory". There are hundreds of other variations you can search for.
8) Post at forums. Participate in forum discussions and leave a link to your website in your signature line. Make the title of the link catchy by stating a benefit to get more people click on it.
5 Steps to Increase your Google Page Rank
Google Page rank is based on back links. Back links are Links pointing to your website from another website. The more back links you have the higher your PR will be.
Here are some strategies to increase your Google Page Rank.
Website Publicity for Small Internet Businesses
As a small internet business owner, you must learn to use publicity to your advantage. Here are six ways you can generate good publicity for your website or internet
The Power of Free Ezine Advertising
One of the best ways to test an ad for any of your products or
services with minimal risk is advertising in ezines that offer
free classified ads. This eliminates any financial risk and the
only investment is your time.
Developing a Web Site Marketing Plan
Your marketing plan is the compass by which
you navigate. As opportunities arise or your business
environment changes, the objective and strategies in your
marketing plan will point you toward the best action.
Without a marketing plan, you risk becoming unfocused in
your marketing and are only guessing what might be best for