By Wild Bill
This article lists 50 quick tips on things you can do to make your web site
more successful. Of course you may not be able to do them all, and I'm sure
there were more I could have squeezed in there, but these 50 will start you
down the right path.
1. Offer Freebies to visitors to link to your website
2. Create a community, offering Freebies to subscribers only.
3. Provide Original Content and Free Stuff.
4. Create and offer your visitors a Free ebook.
5. Offer Free (online or email) classes or seminars.
6. Hold Contests with Prizes.
7. Offer visitors Free software downloads.
8. Offer Free services online.
9. Offer Free consulting.
10. Offer Web Site Awards.
11. Offer Free Web Pages on your site.
12. Set up Links to web sites that provide useful information or services to
13. Keep up on link and site maintenance.
14. Join affiliate programs that compliment, (but do not conflict) with the
purpose of your web site.
15. Maintain a visible persona with your visitors.
16. Stay focused on your Business Niche.
17. Answer email inquiries as much as possible.
18. Sign up for an online messaging system.
19. Be Friendly and Helpful.
20. Network and stay in touch with other professionals.
21. Hold "Real Life" Gatherings or Seminars to promote better networking
22. Inquire about and create joint ventures.
23. Install Bulletin Boards.
24. If you have the traffic to support it, Install a chat room.
25. Create Interactive Forms offering you a way to send them an Autorespond
26. Create Voting Polls or Questionnaires.
27. Create Informational and Searchable Directories, web sites or
28. Offer Daily (or weekly) Tips related to your business and site.
29. Set up a Classified Ads or FFA Submission Page.
30. Ask your visitors for feedback, suggestions and complaints.
31. Use Testimonials and Endorsements from previous customers and visitors.
32. Create Targeted Ad Copy and Attention Getting Headlines.
33. Check you site with different browsers.
34. Write and Submit Articles that ties into your business.
35. Start a Newsletter.
36. Swap Free Ads with other Newsletters for more exposure.
37. Form or Join a Web Ring.
38. Join Respected Online and Offline Organizations.
39. Participate in newsgroups, bulletin board and email discussion lists.
40. Market your web site and/or business offline.
41. Keep your site current on as many search engines and related
42. Create and Sell your own product(s) or service(s).
43. Set up an Affiliate Program for your product.
44. Accept Credit Cards through either a merchant account or online agency.
45. Create Backend Products to promote to current customers.
46. Know and Keep Tabs on your competition.
47. Watch for New, Innovative products, and launch strong promotion
campaigns as fast as possible.
48. Use well-written Signature File Advertising for your email messages.
49. Maintain good records of receivables and payables offline.
50. Hang in there. Most business failures are due simple surrender. Don't
Give Up Too Easily!
I sincerely hope that these 50 tips help guide you to a more successful
The 10 Success Basics For Your Online Business
There is no such thing as failure. You have to take action to
do what people call "failing." If you take action you'll learn
something. If you apply what you learn then you didn't fail and
you learned a way to not get where you want to go. You learned
something you know to not do again.
How to create a job you love on the web...
Not found a job you like? Maybe you need to create it! The concept may sound silly or overwhelming at first, but if you break it down into steps, you’ll see how simple it really can be.
The Building Blocks of a Successful Ebusiness
Building an online business is a lot like a mason building
a block wall.
Once the foundation is laid, you'll start laying the
building blocks of your e-business into place. Your blocks
will be exactly the same ones that every other successful
Internet business owner used to build theirs. Only the
mortar will be different. That's because YOU are the
mortar. You are the unique glue that holds all the blocks
of your business in place.
Starting an Ebiz: What Should I Do First?
Earning income on the Internet is NOT rocket science.
Anyone who has a great enough desire can do it. And your
success isn't dependent on skills you already have.
Rather...your success is dependent on what skills you are
willing to LEARN.
The biggest question that most people face when getting
started is "What do I do first?" The answer is...